"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, November 11, 2013

My new look symbolises a fresh start, says Pamela Anderson

The 46-year-old animal rights activist, who chopped off her long locks, unveiled her new pixie cut this week and admits her dramatic makeover is symbolic of a fresh start, reported Femalefirst.
Pamela Anderson


"I just thought, you know, my hair had had a life. And I wanted to kind of put that behind me and start fresh. And I thought it'd be good for the marathon. And it was," she said.
The former Playboy model also proudly showed off the medal she got at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', she bagged after completing the New York City Marathon in Central Park last weekend.
"The last five miles were like giving birth. It was like giving birth and then being told to run as you're giving birth. It was so much pain. My hips! I don't know if women are meant to run, especially after giving birth."


(under the courtesy of mid-day.com web)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD