"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Is Hrithik Roshan going to US for treatment?

Is Hrithik Roshan going to US for treatment?
Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:28 IST
Apparently, the shoots of Hrithik's films 'Shuddhi' and 'Bang Bang' have been postponed again as the actor has had a relapse after the brain surgery

On July 7, Hrithik Roshan underwent a brain surgery in Mumbai to get a blood clot removed. Looks like his woes are not yet over. If sources are to believed, the superstar will be going to the US for another surgery as he has had a relapse. This, unfortunately, might

According to sources, the shoot of Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang starring Hrithik with Katrina Kaif was to begin from November 27. It has now been postponed to January. A set for Bang Bang was constructed at the helipad area in Film City but the star is said to have requested to cancel the schedule, which was a nine-day song shoot.

Karan Malhotra's Shuddhi starring Hrithik and Katrina Kaif was to start in the first week of December, but now it has been pushed indefinitely.

A source close to Katrina informed that Katrina's films Phantom and Jagga Jasoos are also on the floor which is why it might be difficult for her to accommodate her dates later for Bang Bang.


A source on condition of anonymity also told us that Katrina apparently even met Hrithik and later his father Rakesh Roshan to discuss things, but she was told that Hrithik cannot take a risk and will be leaving soon for his treatment. He will only start shooting after his treatment is completed.

Hrithik and the production house remained unavailable for comment.

A few days back while talking about the success of his recently released movie Krrish-3 Hrithik had said that he is still suffering from headaches. He said, `Right now I have a huge headache. Even the vibration of my voice as I am talking to you gives jolts to my head. I take it as a part of my life.

In time I will be fine. I was supposed to be okay now if I had taken rest as the doctors recommended, but I got busy with Krrish 3 promotions. Now I have 10 to 12 days and I plan to rest, before I start shooting for Bang Bang. Then there is Shuddhi also. I plan to get that on the floor too. I have to get them both started. I don't want to give them more stress because of my health.`

When asked about Hrithik's trip to the US, Rakesh Roshan texted, `No, it's not true.` When we asked if the shoots of his movies are being postponed, he chose not to reply.

santabanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD