"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Katy Perry to Famous Boobs: "Put It Away"

katy-perry
Hey ladies of pop music, Katy Perry doesn't want to see your birthday suit.

Speaking with NPR, the "Roar" songstress says she's noticing a nude trend in her fellow pop stars these days -- and she's not too thrilled about it.

"Like females in pop -- everybody's getting naked. I mean, I've been naked before but I don't feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed," she tells radio host Scott Simon. "But it's interesting to see..."

"I'm not talking about anyone in particular. I'm talking about all of them," she explains. "I mean, it's like everybody's so naked. It's, like, put it away. We know you've got it. I got it too."

And don't worry, Perry is well aware that she's been a past offender.

She continues, "I've taken it off for -- I've taken it out here and there. And I'm not necessarily judging. I'm just saying sometimes it's nice to play that card but also it's nice to play other cards. And I know I have that sexy card in my deck but I don't always have to use that card."

celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD