"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, November 11, 2013

Jennifer Aniston trying hard to love her new haircut

The 44-year-old actress is struggling to like her new look as after a hair cut she always wants her hair back to the way it were, reported Ace Showbiz. "It wasn't for a role. My hair went through a phase - I did this thing called a Brazilian and my hair did not react really well to it. 

Jennifer Aniston


It's about two inches above my shoulders now. The minute I cut my hair I want it back. Always. It's a guarantee. I'm trying really hard to love this one," she said. Aniston's hairstylist Chris McMillan revealed that she wanted something modern. "She cut her hair.
She just wanted something new and modern and wanted to cut her hair. That's all," he said.
'We're the Millers' star's new haircut is reflecting her own personality. "She likes to look natural and easy and effortless. She's a low-maintenance girl when it comes to her hair and makeup. She definitely takes time to get ready. But it doesn't take her an hour," he added. 

(under the courtesy of mid-day.com web)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD