"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm not a sex symbol, says Ariana Grande

The 20-year-old first broke into Hollywood with her role in Nickelodeon's family-friendly show "Victorious", but has since gone on to make a name for herself as a formidable singer on the music scene as well.
Ariana Grande attends a style awards

"I don't see myself as sexy. And I'm not comfortable being sexy and dressing sexy. I don't see myself ever becoming a sex symbol," dailystar.co.uk quoted Grande as saying.
"I don't feel comfortable flaunting my body that much yet. I don't need to do that to show I'm grown up. I don't want people to talk about my choices or how little I'm wearing. I just want the conversation to be about the music and what I'm creating," she added.

(under the courtesy of mid-day.com web)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD