"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Farah, Shah Rukh protective about me like parents: Deepika Padukone

 
Farah, Shah Rukh protective about me like parents: Deepika Padukone


Actress Deepika Padukone says filmmaker Farah Khan and actor Shah Rukh Khan are protective about her like parents.

Deepika made her Bollywood debut with Farah's 'Om Shanti Om' opposite Shah Rukh. She recently worked with him in 'Chennai Express', which was a huge hit at the box office.

Now, she is paired opposite the Shah Rukh for the third time in Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'.

"It's a lot of fun. I am surrounded by mad people like Farah, Shah Rukh, Abhishek, Boman, Sonu Sood and Vivan. They pamper me because Vivan and me are the youngest in the crew," Deepika said at the unveiling of a magazine.

"Both Farah and Shah Rukh feel protective (about me) like proud parents. I can see now Farah is letting me be on my own. In Dubai schedule, she told me I really had to teach you everything, but now I don't have to tell you anything. You manage on your own," she said.

In her recent blockbuster 'Chennai Express', Deepika got more appreciation than Shah Rukh.

"I remember he did an interview before the release of the film and said that I was the soul of the film. I thought he was being too generous at that time. It feels nice to hear these things but if people have appreciated my performance, I would give him a lot of credit for it," she said.

"It would be very selfish of me to say I have done this on my own. You are not alone in front of the camera, you are reacting to somebody. So it's as much his success as it is mine," Deepika said.

The actress will also be seen in Homi Adjania's 'Finding Fanny', an English film set in Goa, for which she has finished shooting.

It was little strange for her to be working with Arjun Kapoor.

"I've known him for many many years. I've known him when he was that fat kid, he was a part of my group of friends. I never knew he would be a part of the industry one day, so it's a little surreal. Having said that, I am extremely proud and feel very happy for him," she added.

indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD