"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, November 18, 2013

I want to work with the youngest Khan: Kareena Kapoor Khan

I want to work with the youngest Khan: Kareena Kapoor Khan
From SRK, to Salman to now, Imran Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan has worked with all the Khans in the Hindi film industry. The actress, who said she wants to act till the last breath of her life, also said her one desire now is to share screen space with the youngest Khan, Azad, Aamir and Kiron's son.

"I have worked with all the Khans in more than one film, which means I have a good chemistry with all of them. With Imran too, this is my second film. As far as the Khans are concerned, I would now love to act with the youngest, Azad. I hope I get the opportunity to work with him too," said Kareena while addressing a press conference. Kapoor was here in connection with the promotion of her film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein with Imran Khan. Kareena, who will be seen playing a social activist in the film, said, "In my last film, which was Prakash Jha's Satyagrah, I played a journalist. And now I am playing a social worker who raises her voice against social problems. It's a tough job to play such characters."

Only a week after this film releases, Kareena has another release lined up. That will be Bullet Raja featuring her hubby Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. On being asked about the competition between their films, she said, "I don't see any kind of competition between my film and Saif's film. Mine is a complete family entertainer while Saif;s film is an action-thriller."

indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD