"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I’d like to hack into Katrina Kaif’s account: Manish Paul

I'd like to hack into Katrina Kaif's account: Manish Paul



Manish Paul is looking forward to the response to his debut film Mickey Virus, directed by Saurabh Varma. The host-turned-actor had to go undergo thorough training for the role.

"Being a host for such a long time, it took a lot of effort to cut myself out of that mould and think like an actor. For instance, as a host, I am used to being loud. But, as an actor, I had to say my dialogues subtly or sometimes, not even say anything but just convey things through my eyes or facial expressions," he says, adding that he lost 14 kilos and even built a six- pack for his first movie.

Paul essays the role of Mickey, a hacker from Malviya Nagar, Delhi, who ends up getting trapped in a problematic situation. When asked whose account he would like to hack into in real life, he quickly replies, "Katrina Kaif! I really like her and want to know everything about her. But, on a serious note, I'd never want to hack into anybody's personal account."

Manish is currently enjoying all the attention coming his way. "Like any newcomer, I am nervous. However, I am being showered with compliments, so that is nice. In fact, recently at a promotional event, some girls literally tore my T-shirt wanting to feel my six-pack!" he says.

Mickey Virus, produced DAR Motion Pictures, Awesome Films Pvt Ltd and Trilogic Digital Media Ltd., releases today.

indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD