"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bipasha Basu talks about the three important Fs in her life

Bipasha Basu talks about the three important Fs in her life
Films and fashion go hand in hand. So, it did not come as a surprise when Bollywood's dusky beauty Bipasha Basu recently came up with her accessory brand. CS chats up with the actress on her style quotient

Accessories matter
All of us know that accessories are so precious for girls. No girl feels complete without that one earring or matching footwear. Amongst the stuff that will come under this label are shoes, belts, bracelets and all things that find a fascination with women. It's interesting how different accessories can make a single outfit look completely different and striking. Trinkets, bracelets, anklets and belts give a finishing touch to a dress.


Fashion sense
I wear a lot of maxi dresses. I complement them with a lot of long chains. Also, what goes with it beautifully are bracelets which I call as chin chins (laughs). They can be of different materials like beads, stones and chain bracelets too.

Following dreams
In my life, there are three important Fs--fitness, fashion and food. I have already ventured in the fitness genre with my fitness DVD. I wanted to venture into fashion which is finally happening with my accessory brand. Since I was a model earlier, I have a bank of fashion knowledge. Also, I have a lot of designer friends who add to my fashion sense. In this regard, I would say that online shopping is a big boon for people who want to look great but don't have the time to shop. With this launch, I am taking a step ahead in realising my dream of venturing into the fashion arena. As for the food industry, that is one dream that I plan to fulfill in the near future. I am contemplating opening a restaurant.

Fashion tips
There are some simple tips that needs to be kept in mind while dressing. A heavy dress should be accessorised with minimal and simple accessories. Otherwise, it would be inviting trouble because the end result would be an over-the-top ensemble. In contrast, a simple outfit should be accessorised with a heavy statement piece that will give the outfit a character and make heads turn in the bargain.


Competition review
Most of my contempories are extremely well turned out. But if I had to gift an accessory from my label to someone, it would definitely be Priyanka Chopra and Sonam Kapoor. Not only are they close friends but also because they are style icons and I would like to get their opinion on my collection. They wear the most trendy stuff and carry it off with so much style and attitude. Young girls following fashion and the latest in style can get a tip or two from them.

santabanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD