"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Women should not lose themselves in marriage: Vidya Balan

Women should not lose themselves in marriage: Vidya Balan

Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen next in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', says women should not lose themselves in marriage.

"There are good as well as bad effects of marriage. I am still experiencing it (married life) so I can't give tips. I feel you should be yourself as women end up losing themselves in marriage..

That should not happen," Vidya, who is playing wife of Farhan Akhtar in the film told reporters here at its first look launch. Vidya has become a fan of his co-star Farhan after watching 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'. On her co-star, she said, "Farhan is an amazing actor.

I have seen his films in the past. I am happy that I saw 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' after doing this film, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to perform with him. He is fabulous," she said adding he has a good comic timing too. The film is a sequel to 'Pyaar Ke Side Effects' and is directed by Saket Chaudhary and produced by Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor.

http://bollystop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD