"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen

The truth behind why Salman goes 'shirtless' on and off screen

Salman Khan has been seen in his shirtless avatar in most of his films, be it in Maine Pyar Kiya, Dabangg or Ek Tha Tiger.

But the actor says that his choice of going shirtless so often, both on and off screen, has nothing to do with exhibitionism. "I don't take my shirt off because I like to show my body off. Instead, it is because I'm very choosy about the fabrics I wear. I cannot wear woollen or other such fabrics as they cause irritation. In fact, most of my new tees are first stretched and washed before I wear them. And whenever I get a chance, I choose to take off the shirt," he admits.

We're not complaining.

indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD