"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, October 28, 2013

Singer Beyonce Knowles connected with baby during delivery

Singer Beyonce Knowles, who shares a close bond with her 20-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, says that during her delivery, she felt a communication with her unborn daughter.

This communication helped her forget about the pain she suffered during labour.
"I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I could (not) think about my own pain … we were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication," November issue of Australia's Marie Claire magazine quoted Beyonce as saying.
Beyonce gave birth to her daughter in February 2011.

worldsnap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD