"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, October 28, 2013

Watching films is like ‘riyaaz’ for Sonam

If singers practice everyday to improve the pitch and tone of their voice, actress Sonam Kapoor watches movies to hone her acting skills.
View Full Image
This year Sonam had two back-to-back hits — Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's super-successful biopic "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" and Anand L. Rai's "Raanjhanaa".
"I watch a lot of films. It's my chosen vocation to be an actor, so if I don't watch movies, it's like not doing 'riyaaz' everyday or belittling my art," the 28-year-old told reporters at the ongoing 15th Mumbai Film Festival.
"I like to watch as many films as I can," she added.
The actress is currently busy with Yash Raj Films' "Bewakoofian" opposite Ayushmann Khurrana and she is also doing the "Khoobsurat" remake.

worldsnap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD