"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Monday, January 4, 2016

Wish I could work with today's actresses when I was young

Wish I could work with today's actresses when I was young: Big B


Superstar Amitabh Bachchan on Saturday regretted not getting to work with today's actresses when he was young.

Bachchan had played a romantic role opposite late Jiah Khan in Ram Gopal Verma's "Nishabd".

Asked if he wished to act opposite current actresses, he replied: "We tried it once in 'Nishabd' and it was a failure because they didn't accept the fact that a 60-year-old gets involved with an 18-year old."

"I'm not going to get a leading lady from the younger generation to play my love interest, that period is over. I regret it because I wish that I had these lovely ladies when I was playing the leading man. But it won't happen now. So there'll be more character roles and more character oriented roles and which is what I'm doing."


Bachchan worked in another love story opposite a relatively younger Tabu in R. Balki's "Cheeni Kum".

His teacher-student relationship with Rani Mukerji in "Black" also had romantic moments where they had shared a kiss.

He also had a flirtatious bond with actresses Raveen Tandon and Charmy Kaur in "Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap".

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ WARD

ZZ WARD
ZZ WARD